Greenfield's Summer Classic
After a few months of planning we are sad to announce that due to the current conditions with COVID-19, it has been decided to postpone our very first WHJA B rated show June 20-21, 2020 until next summer. It is our hope to secure the same weekend next year, June 19-20, 2021! It is important to us to ensure the safety of our boarders and participants during the early stages of reopening. Stay tuned for potential schooling show opportunities later this summer. Thank you all, and can’t wait for a time when we can get back doing what we all love most!